We’re dedicated to providing a safe dining experience and will consistently adhere to the following steps of service. Please help us by keeping a safe distance from other guests and team members.
Before You Arrive
- Our team is following the CDC’s proper sanitation guidelines and has completed the CDC-compliant COVID safety questionnaire prior to returning to work.
- Temperature checks are performed on all team members upon arrival and re-checked every 8 hours.
- Prior to each service, all equipment, surfaces and tools are cleaned and sanitized.
- Restaurant floor plan, kitchen setups and appropriate signage have been adjusted to adhere to proper distancing guidelines.
Once You’re Here
- Please wear a mask while moving throughout the restaurant.
- Our host team will highlight available sanitizing station and seat you at a table safely distanced from other guests.
At the Table
- Feel free to remove mask while dining.
- All silverware, glasses and napkins will be placed at the table once you are seated.
- Our focuses on minimal-contact service include: QR code, single-use menus, and condiments served in single-use containers.
Clearing, Bussing & Resetting
- All plates, glassware, silverware, table and chair surfaces are cleaned and sanitized before reseating.
- Check is presented by server.
- When method of payment is ready, payment will be processed with as little contact as possible, and we encourage you to please utilize the QR code provided.